Friday, April 17, 2009

I've got yellow on my mind!

Nothing shouts spring time like vibrant colors and sunshine! On May 1, 2009, yellow will be all over the place. My client has chosen a very bright and inviting shade of yellow/saffron for her wedding colors and I am happy that The Windflower Collection was able to add sunshine to her special day. When Yama, the bride, contacted me to provide her dresses I was very excited by the choice in style- a sleek, fresh look for her bridesmaids. I spoke with all three bridesmaids and they all loved the style so much; however, their color choice wasn't quite clear. When they finally chose yellow and latte, I felt very inspired. This color combination is not the typical, and as you know, The Windflower Collection is not the typical. I envisioned it mixed with shades of orange and green to create a fresh burst of spring. Yama's wedding is sure to be a very memorable event and I plan to keep my readers updated with bold and beautiful pics. Stay tuned..........

No comments:

Post a Comment